RE: Looking for suggestions for a database to use with a website

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 01:40:46 -0400

Hello Peeter, I actually because of my studies haven't had time to catch up
and I'm still on cf6, but plan to read up on what's new for 7 and 8 as soon
as I can.  I'm actually looking for a cf host, as I have a project of an
online store to do and I want to use cf for it, any reccomendations???

Thanks, D!J!X!