Looking for suggestions for a database to use with a website

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:20:43 -0500

Hello:

     I am about to receive over 11,000 pdf files that I want to put up on a
website. These are images that when printed on capsule paper will produce
tactile images. The idea is that a teacher or parent could look through the
list, select a file and then place an order to have it printed. It has been
suggested to me that I use a database for this sort of operation. I do have an
Excel spreadsheet with descriptive information about each file. I am looking
for suggestions regarding what database would be good to use. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss