RE: Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

Dreamhost.

  _____

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Jaquiss
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:19 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

Hello:

     I have a website that needs a new home. I am seeking opinions on what
is the best hosting service. Currently, the site is very small, but I plan
on growing it to probably 5GB. I don't expect a lot of traffic as it relates
to tactile graphics. I also hope to sell a few items from the site. VIEW
International Foundation is a 501(c)(3), so I need to keep costs to a
minimum. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive