RE: Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

  • From: "Peter Pham" <pnp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 02:12:04 -0400

Hi:

I would recommend 1&1: http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=14123260

Right now you can get their 1&1 Home package for free for the first three
months. After three months you will be paying $4.99. You get 120 GB of
storage space. I know that you said you that the site is not big right now,
but you will never know what will happen in a few months. The monthly
traffic transfer is very good 1,200 GB, which is 1.2 TB per month. Now that
is not bad at all. For less then $5 a month that is not bad at all. You get
IMAP and POP3 support, 1&1 Webmail, 1,200 email accounts with 2 GB of
storage per account, SPAM Filter, 1&1 Website Builder, 1&1 Blog, firewall
protection, 24/7 phone and email support, a 90-day money back guarantee and
much more. Again the link is http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=14123260

Peter

  _____