Re: Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:40:27 -0700

you can try :
www.ultrahost.us
or
www.bluehost.com

I as well have had good experiences in site access and business management with:
www.tera-byte.com

though there plans are smaller than ultrahosts (1 Gb for 10 dollars a month
billed quarterly by ultrahost, with expansion capabilities built in, compared
to 450 Mb at 9.18 dollars a month from tera-byte).

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming