Looking for opinions on good places to host a website

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:19:05 -0500

Hello:

     I have a website that needs a new home. I am seeking opinions on what is
the best hosting service. Currently, the site is very small, but I plan on
growing it to probably 5GB. I don't expect a lot of traffic as it relates to
tactile graphics. I also hope to sell a few items from the site. VIEW
International Foundation is a 501(c)(3), so I need to keep costs to a minimum.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive