Re: Looking for network sniffing program

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:32:54 -0400

Some list members recently confirmed that this list does, in fact, accept attachments, though they are limited in size. A set of batch files and documentation in a zip archive would probably be under the size limit.

Jamal

On 10/11/2010 4:20 AM, Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi.

Therese a command line mode for wireshark called Tshark. I've got a dos
batch script which basically prompts you for the command line switches
as its quite complex. If you want it email me off list and I'll send it
to you. I don't think the list will take attachments.

Thanks.
Nick.