Re: Looking for mod was Re: back to programming! Apparently a new version of Easy CD DA Extracter 12 is out

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:25:46 -0700

 I can give you the classic in VB. 6, and the conversion of the practice
project in VB.net, I haven't dipped the toes in C# yet, I used it as a display
action due to its popularity out here in the past. , lol, when I was running
the fruit basket project there were about 8 C# projects made, and usually one,
maybe two of the other languages

one of these days... *sigh* maybe after I get the book finished, or at least in
publication of its first edition I will make time for learning C#.

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com