Re: Looking for creating windows service application

  • From: "Mesut" <mesut.kokalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 10:28:58 +0300

I don't know how to run an installer. In visual studio, when pressing f5, it
sends windows commands to the operating system. But again, I encounter with an
error similar to this: "This can't be run by windows command." If I am
mistaken, can you lead me. While doing this, assume that I have created a
windows service project and added the ınstaller and ınstantiated event logs.