Re: Looking for beta testers for accessible AJAX service

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:36:19 +1100

        Hi.
just had a look, looks acessible.
would be handy to have a e-mail newsletters, for new products, services, and a
maybe a chat application, or message board or forum, where you can buy and
swap, and exchange information, sort of loike like a sort of e-bay and say msn
chat or msn blog, or msn formu combined.
what do you think?
was able to do a quick search for star trek on dvd, and found quite a few, just
to test the site for accessibility, clicked on a link, and it took me to a
page, where i could then purchase online.
great job so far.
cheers Marvin.----- Original Message -----