Re: Language of Choice for Network-aware Applications

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:09:24 -0400

You are way beyond me! I just find something and hit enter as you use to do. No wonder I find it a pain to work with. Does anybody remember the article mentioned talking about how to use Intellisense? Note: If it is one of my old articles, just know I am old and the brain even older so the memory has some dead spots me thinks.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>