Language comparison site

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:47:38 -0700

here is the language comparison site that Chris spoke of, its called the fruit
basket demo, and as he said, its a basic program done in several different
languages so you can compare them.

the site is:
http://FruitBasket.QuantumMyst.com

take care,
inthaneelf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com