Re: LaTex and PDF output under Windows

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:11:52 +0300

yes, it is accessible (atleast the version I have)
I wrote my graduate work in it (about galois theory) and i produced two kinds of pdf one with the work as a book, another with the presentation as slides.
the pdf is accessible as much as is accessible a math document.
so where is text is ok.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:53:15 +0300
From: black ares <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've used latex under windows
with a tool named
texnic center
it is accessible, but it is not a wysiwyg editor.
I am very found of it.
also this tool makes profiles and you select a profile
and the output is accordingly
you can see what a profile contains so you can know what commands does the
tool gives to the miktec