Re: LaTex and PDF output under Windows

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:53:15 +0300

I've used latex under windows
with a tool named
texnic center
it is accessible, but it is not a wysiwyg editor.
I am very found of it.
also this tool makes profiles and you select a profile
and the output is accordingly
you can see what a profile contains so you can know what commands does the tool gives to the miktec

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>