Re: Komodo Editor hot keys

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:44:19 -0700

teddy,

earlier you mentioned that you couldn't find programmers to work on an open source project with you, did you ever consider the fact... that most people may not want to put up with your attitude?

that is more than likely your big problem in that area.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:55:31 +0200
From: Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It doesn't matter that Commodo is accessible for latest versions of Jaws
which have their bugs, because I heard that nothing will be made to make it accessible to Jaws 6, so it is not a problem if I tell that Commodo is not
accessible for that version of Jaws. It won't be accessible after a few
months or years, so what I said will remain true.

Why don't you have a problem when someone says that he likes something, but
you do have a problem when someone says that he doesn't like something?

Octavian