RE: Ken with the jaws scripts for C++ Builder V6

It is.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:24 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ken with the jaws scripts for C++ Builder V6

is that the vcl60 zip file, I just found a disked copy of that file today

if these are the correct ones, then they will be up there toot sweet, and
who else needs them?

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming