Re: Ken with the jaws scripts for C++ Builder V6

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:24:02 -0800

is that the vcl60 zip file, I just found a disked copy of that file today

if these are the correct ones, then they will be up there toot sweet, and who else needs them?

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>