Jim Testing And a PHP Question

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 12:36:23 -0500

Hi,
In case this doesn't make it to the list, will you please copy me with your
answers?

I am having trouble getting the Pear package manager to see the Pear
packages from behind a firewall. I have attempted to follow the
instructions for installation in the Pear manual. Apparently, I'm not
understanding something and I'm frustrated. Can anyone point to
documentation or suggest what to check to get this to work?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/