Re: Jaws version needed for Windows 7

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:12:00 -0600

Hello:
Thanks for the explaination of this. I only have one comment. Isn't the
UAC supposed to protect you by showing you -what- is trying to change
your comp? If Jaws just locks up, "just hitting alt+y" is slightly
counter productive to the reasoning for UAC in the first place it seems.

- --
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield