Re: Jaws version needed for Windows 7

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:49:40 +0100

JAWS 10 works but not without issues. JAWS 11 is the first official version to support Windows 7. JAWS 12 will work even better with it in my view.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 13/09/2010 2:39, Ian D. Nichols wrote:
Hi Listers,
I must replace my 5 year old computer, and the new one will have Windows
version 7. What is the first version of JAWS that will support Windows
7? I am licenced for JAWS 9, but not later.
I have spent quite a while today searching the JAWS website for this
information, but without success. It must be there somewhere, but I
somehow missed it.
Any information would be very much appreciated.
TIA.
Ian
Ian D. Nichols,
toronto, Canada