RE: Java versus Python

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 23:27:21 -0400

Well I am thinking more on the line of knowing what you want done and being
able to describe it not using code but maybe even natural language to the
google voice input god.  If you have used the new android phones much you
will know what I mean.  They sure got a lot out of that 1-800 411 training
program.

ken