Re: Java JCreator

Octavian, I am not sure about some of the features that you're referring to, as I have just started with it. As for what it's written in, it's in C. I am not sure why it isn't not as accessible as Eclipse, but it is pretty accessible with Window Eyes. As for code insertion, it inserts classes, code for drivers, things like that. It doesn't pop up with a list of commands when you type in the first letter, but I found that irritating in VB anyway so I wouldn't use it.

Hope that helps.
NJ

--
Nimer Jaber
Confidentiality Notice: Any emails sent by me are strictly for the intended

Cell: (720( (278-6583)
Email: nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx