RE: Java Accessibility Client (JAC) project being set up in SourceForge

  • From: "Adrian Beech" <a.beech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:07:40 -0700

G'day Jay and all,

I've been keeping an ear out for this one ever since the word hit the wire
earlier this year.  Any updates re the projects status, availability of the
source code, etc, would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I did dive into SF and did the browse repository thing and also
followed many of the project links though nothing much seems to have changed
since the initial setup.  Perhaps I've missed something or not looking in
the right places?

Thanks.

Cheers.

AB