Re: Java Access Bridge Installation Procedure

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 08:08:52 -0400

If you are using the newest release then you will need to follow the
installation instructions on the URL I provided for James, it may be a link
from that page.

If you are installing the prior version then there is an installer.

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt