Re: Java

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:23:36 +0100

Yes, guys, you can find it at www.jcreator.com.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr
----- Original Message -----
From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: Java

smile just found that out in looking for where to download it at for the
grab bag,
here's the Google search information, first in the list:
JCreator - Java IDE

JCreator is a powerful Free IDE for Java. Providing the user with a wide
range of functionality.
www.jcreator.com/ - 10k -

take care,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming