From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Hallsworth
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:53 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Java

Hi all,
Does anyone write programmes using the java language? If so what editor do
you use? As part of my HND in Computing course one of the modules is to
write a data model using java. Alternatively, should I use Visual Basic
Express 2005 for this. Thanks in advance.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr