Re: Jamal pdf2txt question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:37:58 -0800

a question here, or actually 2, Ken, are you running vista on the machine your trying to do this with, and Jamal, have you been able to check and make sure that pdf2txt doesn't run into a problem with the vista multi security scheme?

just a few thoughts I had wile reading these,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:51:01 -0800
From: Ken Perry <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jamal pdf2txt question

I have been trying to use the pdf2txt program on your web page Jamal and
every time I try to convert something it just locks up and does nothing.
Any suggestions?  Well nothing but lag my computer so much that sometimes
its easier to reboot than to kill it.

Ken