JScript or JavaScript with VWD?

  • From: "Richard Thomas" <rthomas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 05:58:29 -0400

Hi All:
Well, I'm up against it.  Time to learn client-side scripting.  I just wanted
to Cascade a TreeView's Parent node CheckBox state to it's children's node
checkboxes, nothing is ever as simple is it would seem! Googling JScript is the
MS implementation of JavaScript and is OOP structured. I'm running VWD, 2005
flavor, and will be picking up and converting to 2008 after I get my initial
WebSite up under 2005 techniques.
Anyone have anyinsights on MS plans for supporting JScript or JavaScript in
future releases and, or, experiences with developing in both for something
about development under VWD and, or, screen reader accessibility and, or,
debugging or anything else before I jump in with both feet and make another
fine mess of my poor little project and add even more gray hairs to my already
snow covered scalp?
 Rick Farmington Mich. USA