Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:19:12 -0700

I don't know about program name files, but yes a config file would more than likely be a parallel, I think some as well use them to make a "easily replaceable" file for some options in an application, so, to use something I am somewhat familiar with, I'm writing a computerized pencil and paper style role playing game character generator and organizer, I can store the specifications on a character I make with it in an INI file, which can be altered at need, I can also store my original six races for the game in it, and if I update and add two races, if I wrote it correctly I can add them and reissue the upgraded ini file, and not need to replace the whole application, if you follow what I am saying there?

HTH,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>