Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Teddy,
It won't. The text field will keep expanding, or, if it is coded so that
its length attribute won't let you go past a certain point, you will reach
the end of the field, but you won't jump out of it.

But you previously said:

That is correct. If you happen to land on a text field, when you type
letters, it makes you tab out. That is, if it happens to be a single line

So I still don't understand which of the 2 is true.

If I type letters on the field, are those letter typed and the cursor won't go out the field, or the cursor will tab out?

Thanks.

Octavian

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

            "Octavian
            Rasnita"
            <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
            om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            programmingblind-
            bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
            org                       Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

            04/11/2008 02:46
            PM

            Please respond to
            programmingblind@
              freelists.org

Ok, but how can I write something in the text field if when I type letters
the cursor moves out of the text field?

Octavian