Re: JAWS Scripting Help?

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 00:46:36 +0100

Hi Bryan,

I'm using JAWS 8 under XP Home, and I can get the function SetRegistryEntryString to return success, but it doesn't add any string to the registry in the expected place.

However by using the search utility in regedit and looking for the string data, I found that it had been added to a key upstream of where I was aiming.

I haven't had time to work out how to put the value in the right place, but I expect there is a workaround. I'll have another look tomorrow as it's now past my bedtime.

 hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>