Re: JAWS Script Exchange, script installer question?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:06:14 -0700

Excellent! Thanks a million.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS Script Exchange, script installer question?

JSX creates a file called temp.iss in the JSX program folder (c:\jsx by
default).  It then calls the Inno Setup command-line compiler with that
file as a parameter to create the installer executable.  If you load
temp.iss into an editor, you can manually change some settings, such as
AppName and AppVerName.  Then open temp.iss via Windows Explorer to load
it into the Inno Setup IDE.  Press Control+F9 to recompile the installer
executable.

Jamal

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:27:02 -0700
From: Bryan Garaventa <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, that's impressive. It works great.

One last question though, is it possible to modify the default title of the
installer, so that it reflects the name of the product being installed?

thanks,

Bryan