RE: JAWS 12 And The CSS Display:None Attribute

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:25:54 -0400

Hi,
OK. It is good if both do not display. I just want to make sure that you meant
that the content did not display. If it did not display, then that's what we
want.

Jim

On 2011-05-10, at 4:00 PM, Homme, James wrote:

Hi,
Someone I was talking with told me that JAWS 11 honored the CSS display:hidden
attribute, but JAWS 12 doesn't. I don't have JAWS 12 to test with. Can anyone
confirm or whatever the opposite of confirm is?
Thanks.
Jim
Jim Homme,
Usability Services,