Re: Is there an accessible and free FTP hosting program for windows?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:32:19 -0700

there is another one out there, called something like zatommie but I lost the references and URL's for these on a bad external hard drive, so I can't give you the URL. try a Google for +ftp +zatommie or zatomie and you may get it.

HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex" <laptop456@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Alex" <laptop456@xxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:30:48 -0400
Subject: Is there an accessible and free FTP hosting program for
windows?

I was looking for a free ftp program for windows but cant find
one because all the ones I know of are to graphical. Can someone please give some recamindations?