Re: Is there an accessible and free FTP hosting program for windows?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 06:37:43 -0700

thank you, and I think it was you that gave me the name originally, smile, but the info is on a HD that I can't access at the moment, so will be filing this away ASAP.

thanks,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>