Re: Is there an accessible and free FTP hosting program for windows?

  • From: "Matthew2007" <matthew2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 01:57:30 -0700

HI all,

I myself have used Flash FXTP without a single problem. This does cost some $20 per install, and in an office setting if you have to purchase multiple copies the savings begin to add up bringing down the price per installation--very cool. Many might opt for the free stuff, but to be reassured of the security and integrity of my downloads, I would pay twice as much for this FTP client. It is very easy to use with jaws and one need only press control plus letter T and they will begin moving files back and forth. By pressing insert page down you are given transfer speed, amount of time remaining in download, and amount of time remaining in overall cue as well as lots of other transfer info.

thanks,

Matthew
---- Original Message ----- From: "mixollagy fm UK" <mixollagyfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>