Re: Is there a program that will let me create text adventures? Or is there one for MUDS?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:23:13 -0600

wow. you're asking a lot. If you want to write a game, go find a tutorial, sit
down, and read. Nothing will be handed to you. There are creation tools like
that, but they're very very limited.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134@xxxxxxxxxxx
email: compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127