Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:43:56 +0300

From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I also said that Linux won't replace Windows as a desktop use very soon on blinux mailing list a few years ago, and the list members didn't agree. Well, a few years had passed, and the situation is still the same. So it depends on what you understand by "soon".

Well it works great for me, so it must be fairly good otherwise I would use windows...
I don't even have a windows box, and they are right...

Oh, impressive. Please tell me where have you started to represent the majority of computer users.

Octavian