Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:42:18 +0300

From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Well its a waste of space you got to admit?

Please define "space". Bandwidth?

And if it was a "good" email client it wouldn't give you that stupid header.

Yes of course, but unfortunately it is the most accessible email client and this is much more important for the blind users than the fact that it uses a so big header.

And if the Linux users would stick to the same standard of the majority of Windows users, they wouldn't be discriminated at all.

Ok, so that means there would be no linux since we all must use windows because that is right? And we are wrong? So nothing would ever happen or change...

Not exactly. The Linux users should create their own mail client that respects the Windows standards, because those are followed by the majority of users.
But if they don't care about the majority...

Anyway the linux style is better. and you know it.

Why?

Octavian