Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:14:27 +0300

Sorry but I think it is much easier to use Windows than to pipe the errors to the text files, then read them there and try to understand what they say, especially that when there is an older lib, most of the times the error log is not very clear.

And those errors also don't use to give any hints about where we could find the wanted libs, so we need to search with Google for them, and hope they will be ok and that the new lib versions won't break the compatibility with other apps.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>