Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:10:54 +0300

I use it because it is more simple for me.
I don't care because this doesn't affect me, nor the other Outlook Express users.

And if the Linux users would stick to the same standard of the majority of Windows users, they wouldn't be discriminated at all.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>