Re: Is Android Programming Accessible?

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:45:33 -0500

ok,
can anyone tell me what the motorola q looks like?
is it a regular phone where you hit 1-9 instead of certain keyboard letters?
why did mobile speak restrict themselves to not running on phones like the razr v3?
i asked about android stuff because windows mobile phones seem hard to find.

Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Wright" <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>