Re: Introduction and request

Welcome to the list. I am on this list because although I didn't do well in my programming modules at university I hope to program for a hobby one day.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 30/09/2010 04:48, Khom Raj Sharma wrote:
Dear List Members,
I am Khom  Raj Sharma, a blind technology user from Nepal.
I am also a social entrepreneur working for IT access for the people
with visual impairment.

I am very much happy to be a member of this list.

I don't know any thing about programing but really interested to learn
therefore, could you please suggest me how can I start about it.
If any of you have any tutorials or manual about programming for the
beginners, it would be great if you could send it to me.

Looking forward to hear from you.

With very best wishes

Khom Raj Sharma