Re: I have a few drupal questions , please?

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:05:44 -0400

The core themes also use level 2 headings for block and navigation, along with
using level 2 for article headings when listed on the default frontpage.  On
single node pages the note title (article title) is heading level 1.

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt