Re: I have a few drupal questions , please?

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:51:50 -0400

Good afternoon,

The drupal accessibility team actually put quite some thought on heading
structure in the core themes.  Not to say that everyone needs to agree with us,
but we did intentionally use the heading levels that are present in Drupal 7.

To change the headings for nodes you will need to override node.tpl.php and for
blocks you will need to override block.tpl.php.  In order to override the
headings for the navigation I think you can override page.tpl.php, but it has
been a while since I looked.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca