Re: I have a few drupal questions , please?

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:41:40 -0400

Good morning,

It would be helpful to know what version of Drupal you are using, I am assuming
either Drupal 6 or Drupal 7.

In order to change the headings for your node titles and the order that node
related information is displayed you will likely need to customize your current
theme.  There is information on this on drupal.org.

It would be useful to find out your exact Drupal version and to find out
exactly what profile fields you would like to add before answering your third
question.

HTH,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca