RE: I feel like giving up on programming altogether!

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:07:09 -0700

Hi Jess,
You are not alone. Many beginners (from what I heard) express this concern.
We the students and programmers were beginners at one time and have
experienced errors before. Getting errors is a normal process in programming
- not all programs work the first time they are compiled. So, as Tyler said,
keep working on it and let us know code and style - so more people can help
you.
Cheers,
Joseph