RE: I feel like giving up on programming altogether!

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:04:07 -0400

Icky,  I just realized I am old.  All the coders I used to work with under
the 20 year mark are now older.  I think I am going to find a compiler with
a cane so I can hobble around like an old man.  Back in my day coding was
opp codes and arguments cry now you young wiper snappers cry if your library
don't have the right sorting algorithm.  Well ladies just you break down and
create your own little algorithms and see if your teeth don't fall out to.
To make matters worse I am now being forced back into Java cry cry.  Oh wait

If java==young  and  me ==java then
 Me=Young
End

Yes I am young I am young!

Brb got to go put some Icy hot on I walked 2 miles today.

Ken