Re: I feel like giving up on programming altogether!

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:46:05 -0500

lol Ken -- if programmers are sadistic they are also masochistic -- in
either case, pain is involved...  But as you say, it can also be rewarding.
Besides seeing it work and being a hero, I always find it fun just
understanding how something works.
Am I grasping at straws???
We're going to scare everybody away from programming.  We need some quips --
how about "bugs are beautiful" -- nah, doesn't work...
Oh well.  If you get stuck on an assignment,  I am also happy to answer a
question or 2 -- feel free to fire me an email: lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx
Happy hacking.
--le