Re: I P O charts in Visual Studio 2010?

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:01:40 -0500

I'd say you can do it fine, as long as you know what an IPO chart looks
like.
Learn the language and how to compile and run a program, and then write code
to display the chart.
I think it is not a difficult assignment, but of course the first assignment
always has a learning curve. Good luck and post any questions.
--le